Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bride: Shoes!

I love shoes. I truly lurve them. I have way too many pairs and FI always complains that my shoes wander onto his side of the closet. Searching for shoes for my wedding was tough. FI's mom, who is 5' 10", was freaking out that if I wore heels I would be uncomfortable being on my feet all day. She tends to fixate on things, and she chose to fixate on my shoes. It's quite ridiculous. I thought I had found a pair with 2" heels that I liked--she wouldn't hassle me and they were pretty. But then, the J. Crew Hadley shoes that I had adored but couldn't afford, came back. I snapped up a pair and I can't wait to wear them!
I really wanted a D'Orsay style, and they'll match my dress perfectly. I think I want to do the rhinestone initials on the bottom and also have my bridesmaids sign the bottoms on the morning of the wedding. Love good luck traditions.
Great to have something else knocked off the list!

1 comment:

Still a Miss. said...

Oh those are really classic! I like them!