Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bar: Weekly Recap

Since I was so neglectful this week...in sum:

I hate Contracts. I hate it. I did well in that class 1L year, so that just goes to show how little grades correlate to knowledge. My biggest problem is assignment, delegation, and third parties. I can never get when the 3P can sue. It's so pathetic I've gone back to the Beginner Questions--the ones Barbri doesn't even assign--to try to learn something. At least I'm getting some of them right now!

Dude, Conviser is not doing himself any favors by doing the lectures himself. Remedies was terrible. So terrible. So boring and repetitive. And he kept saying, "you MUST do it this way to pass!" That's scary.
BUT
Conviser was a dream compared to the Evidence guy. I have never actively tried to fall asleep during a lecture before, but I did yesterday just to make the time go by faster. It was a nightmare! There's no air-conditioning, and it was probably the hottest day so far this year. Not good for paying attention. Thank God I just had Evidence this spring or else I don't think I could ever learn this stuff. I feel really bad for people who hadn't ever taken an Evidence class--no way would those lectures have taught me anything!

Progress-wise, I'm not doing too badly. I'm trying to do both MBEs and an Essay (outline only, duh) each day. I'm trying to vary up the MBEs--both b/c I'm (way) behind on the Paced Program, but also so I don't just get focused on one subject. I met up with some people from my firm on Thursday night, and they all assured me to take it easy in June so I'm not burned out come July. Advice I'm happy to take!

No comments: