Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bar: Dear Right-Handed People in my Barbri Class,

I didn't want to have to write to you again, but I feel I must.

We've had four weeks of class so far. It's pretty well established where people sit and with whom people sit. However, some of you persist in moving around. Fine, fine, but if you haven't noticed, there are only about 15 chairs that are fitted with desks on the left side. Those desks are designed for left-handed people. We are a minority that is not subject to more than rational basis, true, but if you're right-handed, could you consider sitting at one of the gazillions of chairs designed for YOU? Isn't it enough that you already have everything else personally designed--do you have to take the one thing that actually works for us? If you keep insisting on taking my seat and sitting in a left-handed seat when you aren't even left-handed, I hope you always get stuck with a pair of left-handed scissors for the rest of your lives.

Love,
Bar/Bride

No comments: