Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bar: Fail Fail, Fail Fail

I sincerely believe that Barbri is just trying to freak everyone out. There is no way everyone I know (and of course I only know brilliant people, duh) could possibly get a fail on every essay and performance test handed in. Don't believe me? My lovely right-handed seatmate's latest comments clearly show four "P"s crossed out and replaced with "F"s. Now unless her darling Barbri grader had her letters mixed up, my guess is that the grader had given too many "Pass" grades for Barbri's quota, so she had to go back and fail a bunch more people, including my lovely seatmate. Now come on.
On my own delightful comments, I see lots of "Good job!" "Good use of law!" and "Good organization!" and then at the end: I = Fail, R = Fail, A = Fail, C = Fail. Okay then--what am I supposed to improve, exactly? So far I've learned that I need to have a space in between my headings and my paragraphs and I should put the rule and the application in different paragraphs. Is really all that's standing between a FFFF and a PPPP a couple of hard returns?
I hand in Evidence tomorrow--there are lots of hard returns. We shall see.

p.s. I heart Sakai. I would like to bring him home and have him sit by my bookshelf and say paternal and motivating things. He could switch out with Honigsberg. That would be a GOOD IDEA!!!!

No comments: