Monday, May 28, 2007

Bride: Carrot Plan for Healthy Living, Week One

I am a person who lives for rewards. I am very goal-oriented, but I need to see immediate benefits. Instant gratification, short attention span, etc. So I have set up for myself a week-by-week plan for fitness with weekly rewards, which will hopefully result in looking and feeling fabulous on my wedding day. I might have to switch up some of the rewards as budget/time allows, but I absolutely need a carrot each week.
p.s. I'm super excited to buy some posterboard and set up a little chart, a la the kids I used to babysit for who had a little chores chart with stickers. OH yes, there will be stickers.

So this week it begins!
Goal: weights 3 days, aerobics 3 days, Denise Austin on Lifetime at 7AM 3 days (shut up), 6 glasses of water/Crystal Light a day
Reward: pedicure

No comments: