Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bar: BarBri first impressions

First day of Bar/Bri today. Trial by fire! Since I missed the first week, I felt a little unsure of what was where and what to do anyway. But it was great to see everyone, and most of my classmates seemed pretty calm although aware of the intensity and time required. There were lots and lots of interlopers though, most of whom seem super intense and gunner-ish. Rather like how many transfer students are fall of 2L year.

Today was Con Law from 9-5. All of Con Law in a day. Delightful. I did enjoy learning from the celebrity of Con Law though--if I'd known he was the lecturer I totally would have brought my Fed Cts treatise for him to autograph b/c I'm a big dork like that. SO many puns! I'm also thrilled to have the Boy Scouts forever associated with Nazis and the Klan, since all can discriminate in membership because of their expressive message. Yeah. I'm also thrilled that since class is so ridiculously full I have to get their early to ensure I get a spot at one of the tables or on the aisle to be left-handed.

There is tons of reading and practice questions for every day. But we have the 4th of July off, yippee! And now: time for homework.

No comments: