Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bar: taking PMBR for a walk

Well, not on a leash so much. After reading Girl Walks into a Bar Exam's thoughts on PMBR, I decided to go with the CDs rather than spending money on the course. Given that my stipend still hasn't arrived (cough, cough, HR person), I'm glad I'm not out another grand or so at the moment. Instead, I plunked down $100 on eBay for the 29 CDs. To kill two daily goals with one stroll, I have decided to walk the approximately two miles to the Bar/Bri class location while listening to PMBR on my mp3 player. Fitness + Studying = A happy BB. Maybe not happy, but at least productive. Hopefully. I experimented with it today, and it worked fine except that the tracks weren't in order, which was more annoying than you'd think. Note to self--re-name the tracks so they'll play in order for tomorrow.

I kind of actually like the CDs. I'm a pretty good auditory learner, so hopefully some of this will sink in. I haven't heard much of the PMBR-hawking that GG mentioned, but I've also only listened to like three or four of the CDs thus far.

Tomorrow Bar/Bri is only in the morning again, thank God. The 9-5 thing yesterday was awful. Imagine that will be a "short" workday in a couple months!

No comments: