Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bar: Dear People in my Barbri Class Part 2

Dear People in my Barbri Class,
I think we're making progress. Apparently all the smokers have decided to huddle together near a back exit, the faster to light up at the next break. Fine--the creative ventilation does not drag your fumes toward me.
However, we have a new problem. If you're sick, may I suggest not coming to class for a day or two? The last thing any of us need right now is a cold, and you, with your hacking and sniffling, are a veritable germ extravaganza. There is this really nice video class in the evenings where you could make up the classes you missed, or you can get the lectures on CD. There is no reason for you to make yourself miserable when you're sick, and even less to infect everyone else.
That is all.
Love, The Bar Bride

No comments: