Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bar/Bride: Healthy Eating

This has been making the rounds, but it was new to me.
What do 300 Calorie Meals Look Like?
The pictures of the meals look really tempting and tasty! One of the things I want to pay attention to this summer is eating healthy foods (and exercising, but that's another post). I think eating better really helps keep my mind clear and alert. And of course, looking lean for the wedding is also a motivation! I don't think I eat badly now, but I definitely could do better. My problem seems to be that once I eat one chip or one cookie, I can't stop. If I don't start--no problems. So a Bar Exam Diet/Wedding Day Diet--onwards!
One part of that blog is really disturbing--does the average American really eat 3800 calories a day??! That seems impossible. Did the guy in Super Size Me even eat that much?

Of course, yesterday after the Evidence exam I had plans to celebrate by going with some friends to a new gourmet cupcake bakery. The menu sounded amazing and I was super looking forward to it. But they're closed on Mondays! So today is Cupcake Day instead. That's probably more calories than in any of those cute little meals!

No comments: